The J Dining Hall at Cal Poly Humboldt will be open from 10 a.m – 6 p.m to faculty, staff, and students for food services. Bring your Humboldt ID to gain access for the services.
- Los Bagels (Arcata & Eureka) will remain open until 2 p.m
- The NorthCoast Co-op is offering cash back, accepting card, and have 50% off all produce too.
- Eureka Natural Foods (Eureka & McKinleyville)
- Limited 2 bags of ice per person
- Card readers are acceptable
- Cocina Mariposa
- To go orders, cash, and no tacos
Other non-emergency calls can be directed to the following numbers:
- Eureka Police Business Line 441-4060
- Humboldt Bay Fire 441-4000
- Eureka Public Works 441-4203
- Eureka Administration 441-4144
The City of Eureka has established a dedicated line for residents and businesses to report damage to their buildings. It can be reported to 707-441-4155 and an inspector will respond for a safety assessment.
Non-structural damage such as broken windows, cracked plaster and broken masonry can also be reported to 707-441-4155. Staff will not respond to inspect and will retain the information for the City’s Emergency Declaration assessment.
Places where to charge your phone
The Eureka Municipal Auditorium, located at 1120 F Street, will be open from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. today. They have power available for residents to charge phones, tablets and necessary medical equipment. Eureka city staff advises community members to dress warmly since the auditorium is a large building and difficult to heat.
The City of Fortuna has opened the Rohner Park Pavilion to those in need of a charging center during this power outage. The city advises community members to dress in warm clothing due to the building being difficult to heat.